Wedding Cupcakes – FAQs
1) We are interested in one of your wedding Cupcake towers. How do we go about discussing our requirements further?
Book a personal consultation with us (English or German):
Spitalgasse 12, 8001 Zürich
044 542 12 11 E-mail [email protected]
Bubenbergplatz 15, 3011 Bern
076 435 32 26 Email [email protected]
Spalenberg 16, 4051 Basel
061 261 41 45 Email [email protected]
Hintere Vorstadt 2, 5000 Aarau
078 822 00 47 Email [email protected]
2) How long does a typical wedding consultation take?
A typical pre-booked appointment should last approximately 45 minutes. We offer consultations from Monday to Friday up until 17.30h.
3) Do you have a minimum number of cupcakes for a wedding cake?
We recommend at least 20 large cupcakes or 40 minis with a cake in order to ensure a beautiful presentation on the cake stand.
4) How long before our wedding should we pre-order our cupcake wedding cake?
All orders must be made at least two weeks before your wedding day. Since we have limited capacity, we recommend though that your book your cake as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
5) How much does a wedding cupcake tower cost?
The price of a cupcake wedding tower always depends on the number of desired cupcakes (large or mini) and the type and complexity of decoration. We will send you through a personalised quote after the consultation session.
6) Is it possible to rent the cupcake stand?
Yes, we rent each cupcake stand for CHF 25, we require you to leave a CHF 100 deposit before collection, to cover potential loss/damages. We return the deposit to you on the safe return of the undamaged stand.
7) Are we able to make last-minute changes to our order, after we have received the order confirmation?
Yes, you can adjust the number cakes up to 10 days before the date of your wedding.
8) Do you deliver outside of Zurich, Bern & Basel?
Yes, we also deliver outside of Zurich, Bern & Basel, with delivery times normally 11:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, and Saturday 10:00- 17:00. Please contact us for a personalised delivery quote.
9) Are we able to pick up the wedding cake direct from the store?
Of course, most wedding couples organize for someone to come and pick-up the cupcakes on their behalf on the day of the wedding.
10) Are the cupcakes safely packaged for transport? How is the cupcake stand delivered?
All our wedding cupcakes are safely packed in a sturdy, cool box. The cupcake stand must be setup on site (normally by the caterers). We provide a sketch of the cupcake tower, which will be included with the delivery.
11) How do we pay for our wedding cake?
Normally through an invoice, payable within 30 days after the delivery date.